No. 11 Cairnhill Road Singapore 229724
Located in the most fashionable shopping destination in Singapore, Ascott Orchard will offer guests an exclusive and smart living experience. The premium serviced residence is well suited for expatriates, business travellers and tourists as it is a few minutes’ walk from Orchard as well as Somerset Mass Rapid Transit stations with easy access to the Central Business District, world-class shopping malls and premium medical facilities.
Ascott Orchard Singapore is linked to Paragon shopping mall through a covered bridge and is part of CapitaLand’s landmark integrated development that also comprises a high-end residential development. Ascott Orchard Singapore has 220 suites comprising studios to two-bedroom units and penthouses.
A spacious suite of 30sqm in the layout of a studio apartment, offers the travelling executive an exclusive haven to recoup and rejuvenate after a day of meetings and business discussions.
This studio premier suite is well fitted and elegantly furnished. The soft muted tones used throughout the suite offers a sense of warmth and home to the business traveller on a short trip as well as elegance and luxury to the couple on a romantic getaway.
The perfect enclave for the busy executive here on extended business stay or relocation. Fully-furnished with carefully selected furniture, stylish accessories and a kitchen fully-equipped, making home cooking a breeze.
Located at the most fashionable address in Singapore, this one-bedroom suite with a generous floor area of 60sqm is elegantly furnished and equipped with the finest appliances and electronics. With interiors that resonates style, elegance and panache, this refined suite is the perfect home for the well-travelled business executive and partner, or a couple on leisure travel.
Elegantly designed penthouse suite in studio apartment layout fitted with Fendi Casa furniture and accessories, sound bar and 40" Curved television. Ideal for couples on leisure travels or the business executive on a short business trip.
Luxuriate in this well-appointed one-bedroom penthouse suite, that comes with a fully-equipped kitchen with De Dietrich brand of kitchen appliances. Feel pampered in a suite decked in Fendi Casa furniture and accessories that’s been carefully selected to make you feel at home.
This spacious penthouse suite is furnished with carefully selected furniture and accessories from Fendi Casa, elegant table and glassware by Christophe plus kitchen equipped with De Dietrich brand of kitchen appliances. This exquisite suite is suitable for a family of four here on relocation or for an extended stay
- Children's playground
- Children’s wading pool
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Residents' programmes
- Residents’ lounge
- Swimming pool
- Rental of Pocket WiFi *
- Scheduled shuttle service to key business districts (Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays)
- 24-hour reception
- Airport transfer service *
- Carpark *
- Daily breakfast *
- Daily housekeeping service (except Sundays & Public holidays)
- Room service *
- Business centre services *
- Courier services *
- Wireless Internet Connectivity (WiFi)
- 24-hour security & CCTV
- Electronic key card access
- Airport transfer service *
- Babysitting service *
- Laundry & dry cleaning services *
The premium serviced residence is well suited for expatriates, business travellers and tourists as it is a few minutes’ walk from Orchard as well as Somerset Mass Rapid Transit stations with easy access to the Central Business District, world-class shopping malls and premium medical facilities.
From Changi International Airport:
- By Mass Rapid Transit (MRT): It takes approximately 40 minutes and cost about SGD1.73 to get to the residence.
- Board the MRT towards Tanah Merah Station and transfer to the East-West Line (towards Joo Koon). Alight at City Hall Station and transfer to the Red Line (towards Jurong East via Woodland). Alight at Somerset Station. Take Exit B and walk to Ascott Orchard Singapore.
- By Taxi: It takes approximately 40 minutes and cost about SGD30 to get to the residence.
Mass Rapid Transit (MRT):
- Somerset MRT station: 8-minute walk, 650m
- Orchard MRT station: 10-minute walk, 850m