Corporate HQ (Singapore)
- Source, evaluate and execute investment / management / franchise deals in Vietnam
- Proactive management of existing assets (including monitoring of operating performance, asset enhancement initiatives which includes renovation, working with operations team to resolve ongoing issues pertaining to financing, ownership and regulations)
- Coordinating with relevant internal and external parties on matters relating to the deal (for new investments or management contracts) or project (for existing assets).
- Prepare recommendation reports for proposed investments.
- Involve in management reporting and other related ad-hoc requests such as budget presentations, sector retreats and board meetings
- Develop and enhance Ascott’s new and existing business partner relations, including resolution of JV partner issues
- Develop and maintain financial and asset models for analyzing performance and prepare asset reports on the properties.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Business Development / Real Estate role or equivalent.
- A good Bachelor Degree (real estate, engineering, finance).
- Experienced in property fund or asset management with good understanding of the real estate industry will be advantageous.
- Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.
- Processing letters, proposals and contracts accurately and in a timely manner
- Generate regular or ad-hoc sales related reports to management for review
- Ensure the accuracy of global database; manage data activity and integrity, administering user access and providing user support in one or more sales related systems such as:
- Global Distribution System (GDS)
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Protel Property Management System (PMS)
- Internet Booking System (IBS)
- Lanyon Request for Proposal System (RFP)
- Rates Management System
- Monitor rate discipline globally and report discrepancies
- Ensure compliance and implementation of authority limits outlined in the Sales Policies and Procedures Manual
- Drive yearly property rates submissions and approval exercise
- Conduct system related trainings to users when required
- Project management on sales related systems enhancements and implementations/ initiatives
- Diploma / Degree holder in Hospitality, Business IT or relevant field, preferable with minimum 1 to 2 years of related working experience
- Preferably with hands-on experience in Central Reservations System (CRS), Property Management System (PMS), or Global Distribution System (GDS)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Good written English and converse well in both English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese speaking colleagues
- Must be detail-oriented, capable of working on multiple tasks or projects simultaneously
- Positive working attitude
- Willing to learn and a strong team player
Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review, evaluate and assess new potential projects that encompass serviced apartment standards and operation and highlight any non-compliance.
Assist Business Development Department on technical matters for new and potential projects through providing technical advice, highlighting all non-compliances and issues.
Review designs submitted by consultants to ensure compliance.
Ensure the protection of the products standards and takes required action if any breach is identified.
Provide technical advice on architecture and interior design.
Concept and schematic design for interior works.
Schedule of finishes and material specifications for interior works.
Liaise with external consultants on deliverables and timeline.
Coordinate and integrate with other team members and liaising with Corporate.
Review of mock-ups, ID drawings and coordinated drawings with M&E services.
Assist in periodic review of ID works quality.
Degree / Diploma in Interior Design with at least 2-3 years of working experience
Proficient in Autocad, 3D Visuals, Sketch-up and Photoshop
Experience in hospitality industry is an added advantage
Good in communication skills, able to communicate in English and Chinese as to liaise with Chinese speak colleagues in China
Ability to multi-task, meticulous and a team player
Willingness and ability to meet overseas assignment requirements
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment are pre-requisites for this role