We are recruiting for confident, well organised and customer focused Front Office Staff to work in one of our German properties, on a full time (5 days) 40 hours per week, on a variable shift basis and permanent contract.
Ideally, you will have already worked in a Front Desk position and want to work for a global company that offers the opportunity to grow, develop and move within our global portfolio.
You need to provide a welcoming friendly and professional service towards our international guests and be able to fulfill operational front office tasks. You provide fluent German & English language skills.
Our German serviced residences are located in Munich, Berlin, Hamburg and Frankfurt.
The Protel reservation system is our front office system, a full training is provided along with a range of other training, development and promotion opportunities to help you succeed in your job.
A typical working day would include:
- Dealing with guests' enquiries in a courteous and professional manner while displaying clear and comprehensive knowledge of the hotel, facilities and local area in accordance with Company standards.
- Proceeding check-in and check-outs as well as payments and cashier closures in accordance with Company standards.
- To register and check full and accurate bookings details in accordance with Cy and hotel procedures.
- Dealing with email correspondence (Confirmation, offers, information) in English and German
- To proceed with controls within our PMS, to ensure accuracy of figures and a smooth end of day/month process.
Opportunities and Career development
Working for Ascott it means joining one of the leading international serviced residence companies, with preferred global brands and innovative real estate strategies that set new industry benchmarks.
We can assist you in relocation and when you arrive we will help you to settle in and succeed in your career. You will receive a comprehensive orientation during your first week, on-going on-the-job-coaching as well as structured classroom training all forming part of a departmental Career path.
With a market competitive monthly salary, choice of benefits and employee events you will feel part of the Ascott family, welcomed to our local community and embraced into the property's team.
Our development reviews and Career roadmaps will ensure that you can clearly see how to improve and progress your career within Ascott and the opportunity to move around the globe whilst doing it if you prefer!
We strongly believe in forging a sustainable future through our Green practices. We involve our colleagues and residents in embracing practices that improve resource efficiencies and minimise environmental impact. Together, we work towards our vision to be the “leading green serviced residence company”.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in the role and have the fluent language skills required combined with a great customer focused, friendly personality, then we would be interested to receive your application.