There are no available vacancies at the moment.
If you are keen to be updated on future career opportunities, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now sourcing for a suitable candidate for the position of: Director of Human Resources, for our HR Shared-Services Team to be based at our Corporate Office in Thailand. The ideal candidate will have to be able to provide strong strategic leadership capabilities in the HR related field in order to support our company’s rapidly growing business segments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing a full range of shared-services based large scale HR functions.
- HR Development and Culture Change
- Organizational Design and Development
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Executive Team Assessment, Development and Coaching
- Acquisition Integration Planning and Executive Assimilation
- Talent Assessment and Analytics
- Senior Leadership Partnership and Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Change Management, focused on shifts to culture, leadership and management requirements
- HR Team Leadership and Development
- HR Operational Excellence: providing leadership and oversight of Performance Management, Career Development, Executive and Management Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, Pulse Survey, Executive Recruitment.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, HR strategies and systems.
- Developing and implementing training roadmaps, KPIs and an appraisal process.
- Originating Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Managing, planning and developing all HR functions
- Providing HR support to facilitate the achievement of company objectives.
- Setting and determining recruitment strategies to increase competency and efficiency.
- Ensuring that subordinates are properly trained and motivated and are provided scope for career development.
- Evaluating and reviewing all employees’ performances.
- Promoting and supporting the EHS related to HR and company business.
- Male or female, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Organization Development, or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience at the management level in an HRM and HRD role.
Interested candidate please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidate with qualified bacground and experience will be contacted for further interview.